Happy New Year Message
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone!
We have had quite the crazy year here at John Henry’s Meats and we know yours has been too! We hope as you read this that your family has been able to stay healthy and safe. Thank you for sticking with us through all the ups and downs that have come our way in the last year. We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for YOU; whether you order once a year, once a month, or once in a while, our farm really counts on your support. We are really, so very thankful that you’ve chosen to support our business.
- Kellie & John Henry have had a busy year, but it was a good year for the farm. The cash crops did well this year because the weather was in our favor this year, thank God! This past Summer the new windmill went up as a permanent addition to our farm. Kellie has named her “Beauty” and she really is a sight to see.
- Katie, Rick and the kids had a good year raising chickens and turkeys on their farm. They poured cement into one of the barns this year and are excited about putting up all new pasture fencing next year. Katie has been leading the day to day at the farm office, keeping things functioning and on time. She has also been spending lots of time in the new kitchen, filming some fun cooking videos for our YouTube channel!
- Maylynne has managed most of our customer service this year and took care of answering phones, emails, and taking care of everyone’s orders. She got married in November and this month she is moving to Montana with her new husband to go and work on a cattle ranch.
- Shaena has been working from home this year making sure our newsletters and social media are keeping everyone up to date on everything that’s happening on the farm. She works closely with Katie developing special offers, tasty recipes and keeping you informed throughout the year.
- Jesse, our main butcher, has been with us for a long time! This year he’s been very busy training new butchers and developing new meat cuts like his special recipe, Jesse’s Dogs! When he’s not at the farm you might see him cruising around town on his razor or trail riding at his cabin up north!
- Cheryl has been managing all of our inventory and shipping and packing this year. She assists the butchers when they’re cutting things, and she double checks to make sure that each persons order is complete and packed with care. With her daughter graduating this year she is busy doing all the Senior year things with her baby.
- Eleshia is our manager at the Flint Farmers Market. She loves seeing all of our customers and helping everyone with their orders. She and her daughter are some of the smiling faces you see when you come visit us at the farmers market.
- Larry joined our team this past Summer as a driver. He’s also been helping us at the Royal Oak Farmers’ Market! This time of year he also plays Santa and he’s always bringing in goodies and treats for us at the office. We are so spoiled now!
- We have many more extended team members who help with making sausages, delivering orders, packaging meat cuts, lugging boxes, answering phones, assisting customers at our markets and doing all the things that keep this company moving forward. We are so grateful for all of them!
Stay in touch with us this year! We have some exciting things planned for 2022 that will help you to prepare healthier meals for your families, healthy food for your pups and help you take better care of the environment too.
Have the best New Year ever!
The John Henry’s Team
Leave your comment
No comments yet